Allina Health Hastings Clinic
Hastings, MN 55033
- Mon—Fri 7 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
4th of July
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Monday, September 7, 2020
Thursday, November 26, 2020
Thursday, December 24, 2020
7:30 a.m.—12 p.m.
Friday, December 25, 2020
New Year's Day
Friday, January 1, 2021
Monday, May 31, 2021
- ADD/ADHD initial evaluation
- Adult vaccinations
- Allergy shots
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Camp and sports physical exam
- Cardiovascular disease
- Child and teen psychology
- Commercial motor vehicle physical exam
- Dietitian services
- Eye Care and Vision Services
- Eye examinations
- Eyeglasses and contact lens services
- Family medicine
- Health maintenance exam
- Health screening
- Integrative nutrition consultations
- Laser eye surgery
- Medicare wellness visit
- Medication management
- Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Occupational health exam
- Occupational medicine
- Online visit
About this location
Your hometown care team at Allina Health Hastings Clinic doesn't just treat your illnesses, symptoms and injuries, but focuses on your whole being - caring for you when you are sick and celebrating with you when you are well. We're proud to offer the quality services you've come to expect and expanded our services, like acupuncture and integrative nutrition, to meet your changing needs.
Whether you are a new patient or joining the Hastings clinic from Allina Health Hastings First Street Clinic, know that our primary care providers, specialists and staff members take the time to get to know you. You - and your family - will leave our clinic feeling cared for through every interaction.
Same-day appointments and walk-in care
We help you deal with the unexpected by offering the care you need when you need it:
- Same-day appointments are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- To minimize the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19), walk-in care is currently not available. Please schedule an appointment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Making health care more convenient
We also provide helpful and convenient options that work with your family's busy schedule:
- 24/7 scheduling by phone or online with your Allina Health account
- secure email messaging with your provider
- PatientWisdom, an online tool that improves communication with your provider by offering a guided way to share stories about yourself
- online care for a variety of common conditions, and virtual visits for follow-up care with your provider, when traveling to the clinic isn’t possible
- see your provider from the comfort of home, schedule a virtual visit.