Eyeglasses and contact lens services
When you need eyeglasses, glass frames or contact lenses, our opticians will help you choose the eyewear that makes you see, feel and look your best.
Eyeglasses and contact lens services at Allina Health
Our optical shops offer personal service along with a range of options, from lightweight eyeglass lenses and designer glass frames to color contacts.
- prescription glasses for men, women, children and teens
- prescription sunglasses
- hundreds of glass frames, including designer, fashion, sports and children’s frames
- special eyeglass lens types including high-index (lightweight), progressive and safety lenses
- lens coatings like anti-glare, scratch-resistant, UV (ultraviolet) protection and tints
- professional assistance in choosing and fitting your glasses
- free as-needed frame adjustments for the life of your glass frames
- complete contact lens services and fittings
- full range of contact lens options, including soft, disposable, rigid gas permeable lenses and multi-focal contact lenses
- prescription color contacts
Good to know about our services
If you are not completely satisfied with your eyeglasses purchase within 30 days from the original date of order, we will replace them with another pair of eyeglasses of equal or lesser value at no additional charge.
We also offer:
- one year warranty on eyeglass lenses and glass frames
- 20 percent discount on replacement frames or lenses that are accidentally damaged (dropped, crushed or scraped)
See the store optician for complete details.
Are glasses part of your child’s back-to-school needs
Eight do's and don'ts for wearing contact lenses
Source: Allina Health Eye Services
Reviewed by: Tracy Peterson, ABOC
First published: 2/25/2020
Last reviewed: 2/25/2020