Jennifer Meister, OD
- Diabetic eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Ocular pathology
I am a licensed doctor of optometry with professional interests in diabetic eye exams, contact lens fittings and ocular pathology.
Hometown: Corcoran, MN
Best part of my work: I enjoy taking the time to get to know my patients so that I can provide quality care in a comfortable environment.
Why I became an optometrist: My love for science and serving others inspired me to become an optometrist.
How I spend my free time: Spending time with my family, travel, photography, training for triathlons.
What patients say about me: I am often told that I am very thorough, a good listener and personable.
Favorite health tip: Comprehensive eye exams are an important part of preventive care. Early diagnosis and treatment of eye problems are important for preventing vision loss and maintaining good eye health.
Practice philosophy: To provide compassionate care while protecting and enhancing your vision.
- Family activities
- Southern College of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association
- Volunteer Optometric Service
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)