Reena Madhok, OD
- Contact Lenses
- Primary care
I am a licensed doctor of optometry. My professional interests include Lasik surgery, contact lenses and primary care.
Hometown: Minot, ND
Best part of my work: Having patients following recommendations and seeing the benefits.
Why I became an optometrist: I like primary care.
What I tell my friends and family: Don't wear your contacts all waking hours. Your eyes need to breathe.
How I spend my free time: I am a gym nut! I love group fitness. I love fashion.
What patients say about me: Patients love my shoes.
Favorite health tip: Try to break a sweat every day.
Practice philosophy: Treat each patient like a family member.
- Group fitness
- Ohio State University College of Optometry
- Epsilon Psi Epsilon Contact lenses
- Ohio State University Alumni Association
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)