Theresa Lonsky, OD
- Amblyopia management
- Ocular disease management
- Primary eye care
- Children eye care
I am an optometrist with professional interests in pediatric eye care, amblyopia management, ocular disease management and primary eye care.
Hometown: Andover, MN
Best part of my work: Giving a patient the feeling that they received good care and had a positive experience in which they want to return year after year.
Why I became an optometrist: I enjoy problem solving. In eye care, I can often solve a patient's problems with instant gratification with a new pair of glasses.
Favorite health tip: Regular comprehensive eye exams are important for all ages to maintain healthy eyes and good vision.
Practice philosophy: I believe that knowledge is empowering. I strive to empower my patients by prioritizing time to educate them on their eye conditions and I encourage them to ask questions. Never be afraid to ask your provider questions.
- Outdoor activities
- Pacific University College of Optometry
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
- Northport Veterans Administration Medical Center
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)