To protect our patients and staff, we are suspending all non-essential/non-urgent visits in clinics until further notice.
If you have symptoms of coronavirus (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms), please isolate yourself at home and complete our free, online coronavirus screening. It's available 24/7 and takes about 15 minutes to complete. We will provide you with next steps based on your symptoms.
For more about Coronavirus (COVID-19), we're here to help.
Allina Health Bloomington Clinic
Bloomington, MN 55425
- Mon—Fri 7:30 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Monday, May 25, 2020
4th of July
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Monday, September 7, 2020
Thursday, November 26, 2020
Thursday, December 24, 2020
7:30 a.m.—12 p.m.
Friday, December 25, 2020
New Year's Day
Friday, January 1, 2021
- ADD/ADHD initial evaluation
- Adult vaccinations
- Allergy and immunology
- Allergy shots
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Audiology care
- Camp and sports physical exam
- Cardiovascular disease
- Child and teen psychology
- Childhood vaccinations
- Commercial motor vehicle physical exam
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT, Otolaryngology)
- Eye examinations
- Eyeglasses and contact lens services
- Family medicine
- Flu vaccination
- Geriatric medicine
- Health maintenance exam
- Health screening
- Hearing aids
- Heart consult from Minneapolis Heart Institute
- Hip surgery
- Internal medicine
- Interventional cardiology
- Knee surgery
- Medical weight management program
- Medicare wellness visit
- Medication management
- Medication review
- Obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN)
About this location
Your time is valuable. Traveling from appointment to appointment isn't how you want to spend your day.
With more than 30 primary care providers and specialists under one roof, you can get the most out of your visit to the Bloomington clinic by seeing a variety of specialists at this one location including pediatricians, internists providers, eye doctors, mental health professionals and more.
You can also visit with a pharmacy practitioner who will help you understand your medications and answer any questions you have.
Other convenient health care options offered by our Bloomington location include:
- same-day appointments
- 24/7 scheduling by phone or online
- email messaging with your provider
- online care for a variety of common conditions, when traveling to the clinic isn’t possible
Our Bloomington clinic is located near the Mall of America and offers plenty of free parking.