Allergy and immunology
Allergy and immunology specialists (allergists) identify and address problems like allergies, asthma, eczema, hay fever, bad allergic reactions, autoimmune diseases and immune deficiency diseases.
New patients, please download and complete this questionnaire before your visit.
Allergy and immunology specialists identify and address these and other disorders:
- allergy-related conditions, such as asthma, eczema, hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis)
- autoimmune diseases like lupus
- bad reactions to drugs, foods and insect stings
- immune deficiency diseases, such as HIV/AIDS and leukemia
- problems with organ transplantation or malignancies (uncontrolled growth of cells)