Good health and overall well-being are vitally important in the growth and development of children. At Allina Health, pediatricians bring specialized expertise to the care and treatment of children from birth through adolescence. We provide comprehensive health care that recognizes and meets the unique needs of your child at every age.
Child and teen mental health
About one in five adolescents experiences a mental health issue early in their lifetime, many before age 14. Early intervention, including psychological therapy, can help.
Pediatrics at Allina Health
At Allina Health, our pediatric specialists are your “go-to” health care resource. It is an entire team of experts – including pediatricians (MDs, DOs and MBBSs), physician assistants (PAs), pediatric nurse practitioners and clinical staff – who provide general health care for children of all ages in a friendly and compassionate environment.
When it comes to your child’s health care, there’s tremendous reassurance in knowing you have a team of trusted experts there for you when you need them. At Allina Health, your team not only knows your child but also understands your child’s health history and is committed to providing the highest quality care.
Pediatric rehabilitation services can provide the extra help and care needed to improve a child’s movement, speech, feeding, self-care skills or overall quality of life.
Pediatric services at Allina Health
The pediatric care team at Allina Health offers a broad range of services that includes:
- Newborn care
- Preventive care (immunizations and screenings)
- Annual wellness visits
- Evaluation and treatment of illness or injury
- Behavioral/mental health services (screening, evaluation and treatment plan development for ADHD, depression, anxiety and other behavioral concerns)
- Management of chronic conditions, such as asthma, allergies, diabetes and ADHD
- Medication management
- Parent and caregiver support and guidance
- Care coordination support for complex health conditions, mental well-being and social needs
- Referrals to specialists as needed
Pediatric care that fits your life
We make it easy for you to connect with your pediatric care team in the way that works best for you.
Convenient connection. Allina Health has more than 60 locations for you to find convenient pediatric care near your home, school or work. Our care team is also available online. Whether it’s an in-person visit or virtual visit, our providers are available to meet your child’s needs.
Easy access to health information and your care team. You also have 24/7 access to health information and your care team through your Allina Health account, an all-in-one patient portal to manage health care – for yourself and your whole family – from your smartphone, computer or tablet. Capabilities through your Allina Health account include:
- Care for your whole family
- Fast, easy appointment scheduling online
- Secure medical messaging
- Access to lab results, electronic records and more
- Virtual care
- Prescription management
Sign in or set up your Allina Health account.