Allina Health Inver Grove Heights Clinic
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
To minimize the risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19), this location is temporarily closed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Providers at this clinic may be offering virtual care.
The Urgent Care at this location is still open for patients who do not have respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing).
- ADD/ADHD initial evaluation
- Adult vaccinations
- Camp and sports physical exam
- Child and teen psychology
- Childhood vaccinations
- Eye Care and Vision Services
- Eye examinations
- Eyeglasses and contact lens services
- Family medicine
- Flu vaccination
- Health maintenance exam
- Health screening
- Internal medicine
- Medicare wellness visit
- Medication management
- Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Online visit
- Orthopedics and Orthopedic Care
- Osteopathic medicine
About this location
From adult and pediatric care to podiatry, mental health and more, our care teams are ready to help you and your loved ones with personalized, expert care.
Expecting or have a new baby? We can help you with your journey through pregnancy and parenthood. Need new glasses or an updated prescription? We can help you at our optical shop. Have a cough that won’t quit on the weekend? We can see you at our urgent care.
Because life can get hectic, we offer convenient health care options that work for you or your family:
- same-day appointments
- 24/7 scheduling by phone or online with your Allina Health account
- secure email messaging with your provider
- online care for a variety of common conditions, when traveling to the clinic isn’t possible
- see your provider from the comfort of home, schedule a virtual visit.
You can find us near the intersection of Interstate 494 and Highway 52.