Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Golden Valley
Minneapolis, MN 55422
- Mon—Thu 7:30 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Fri 8 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- Activity-Based Locomotor Exercise Program (ABLE)
- Adaptive sports and recreation
- Advanced primary care services
- Aquatic pool therapy service
- Assistive technology
- Balance retraining
- Brain injury rehabilitation
- Care to Connect
- Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Program
- Community behavioral health services
- Community Resource and Support Services
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Dietitian services
- Driver assessment and training
- Fibromyalgia care
- Fitness classes, adaptive
- Fitness, wellness and pool services
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Medical imaging
- Neuropsychology services
- Occupational therapy
- Pain management services
- Parkinson’s and movement disorders treatment
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Pelvic rehabilitation services
About this location
Whether you’re recovering from a short-term injury or managing a long-term condition or disability, we’re here to help. On our Golden Valley campus we have a wide range of rehabilitation services for children and adults as well numerous community services.
- The Transitional Rehabilitation Program, high-intensity inpatient rehabilitation services for people who have had a stroke, brain or spinal cord injury.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy. Get the therapy you need and we’ll keep your referring physician up to date on your progress.
- Pediatric rehabilitation services through Courage Kenny Kids .
- Neuropsychology and rehabilitation psychological services by Courage Kenny Psychological Associates.
- Chronic pain management services
- Community services including aquatics & fitness, adaptive sports and recreation, driver assessment and training services, vocational services, community resource and support services, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS), Community Behavioral Services
Independent Therapeutic exercise hours:
ITE Hours for the Pool:
Mondays: 7:30 am - 9 am | 2 pm - 4 pm
Tuesdays: 7:30 am - 9 am | 11 am – Noon | 2 pm - 4 pm | 5 pm - 7 pm
Wednesdays: 7:30 am - 9 am | 2 pm - 5 pm
Thursdays: 7:30 am - 9 am | 11 am – Noon | 2 pm - 4 pm | 5 pm - 7 pm
Fridays: 7:30 am - 9 am | 2 pm - 4 pm
Saturdays: 7:30 am - 9 am | 11 am - 12:30 pm
ITE Hours for the Fitness Center:
Monday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. - Noon