Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Golden Valley Campus
Golden Valley, MN 55422
- Mon—Wed 7 a.m.—7:30 p.m.
- Thu 7 a.m.—8:30 p.m.
- Fri 7 a.m.—6 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- ABLE: Activity-Based Locomotor Exercise Program
- Adaptive fitness
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation
- Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
- Advanced Primary Care Services
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Pool Therapy Service
- Aquatics, Fitness and Wellness - Adaptive
- Assistive Technology
- Chronic pain management
- Chronic pain rehabilitation program
- Community Behavioral Health Services
- Community Reintegration Program (CRP)
- Dietitian services
- Driver assessment and training
- Family medicine
- Independent living skills (ILS) Services
- Integrative, complementary medicine
- Mental Health Services
- Neuropsychology Services
- Occupational therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric rehabilitation medicine
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Services
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Services
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
About this location
Whether you’re recovering from a short-term injury or managing a long-term condition or disability, we’re here to help. On this beautiful campus in Golden Valley, Minnesota, you’ll find a wide range of rehabilitation services for children and adults. In addition, there are numerous community services available.
- Advanced primary care services for people with disabilities and other complex health conditions are provided by the board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists of Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates, nurse practitioners and RN Care Coordinators
- The Transitional Rehabilitation Program, a high-intensity inpatient rehabilitation center nationally known for its rehabilitation care for stroke, brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services.
- Pediatric rehabilitation services for your infant, child and/or teen through Courage Kenny Kids .
- Psychological and neuropsychological care is provided by Courage Kenny Psychological Associates.
- Chronic Pain Program services
- Community services available include aquatics & fitness, adaptive sports and recreation, drivers assessment & training, services, vocational services, independent living Skills, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS), Community Behavioral Services, the Community Re-integration Program, and the ABLE Activity-Based Locomotor Exercise Program
See our service listing for a complete list of services.
Free parking is available. Complementary valet parking is available Monday–Friday, 9 am–4 pm, at the main entrance. No tips please.