Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Golden Valley
Golden Valley, MN 55422
- Mon—Tue 7 a.m.—6 p.m.
- Wed—Thu 7 a.m.—8:30 p.m.
- Fri 7 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- ABLE: Activity-Based Locomotor Exercise Program
- Adaptive sports and recreation
- Adult rehabilitative mental health services (ARMHS)
- Advanced primary care services
- Aquatic pool therapy service
- Assistive technology
- Balance retraining
- Brain injury rehabilitation services
- Chronic pain management services
- Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Program
- Community behavioral health services
- Community reintegration program (CRP)
- Dietitian services
- Driver assessment and training
- Family medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Independent living skills (ILS) services
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Integrative, complementary medicine
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Mental health services
- Neuropsychology services
- Occupational therapy
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Pelvic rehabilitation services
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation services
About this location
Whether you’re recovering from a short-term injury or managing a long-term condition or disability, we’re here to help.
On this beautiful campus in Golden Valley, Minnesota, you’ll find a wide range of rehabilitation services for children and adults. In addition, there are numerous community services available.
- Advanced primary care services for people with disabilities and other complex health conditions are provided by the board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists of Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates, nurse practitioners and RN care coordinators
- The Transitional Rehabilitation Program, a high-intensity inpatient rehabilitation services, for people who have had a stroke, brain or spinal cord injury.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services. Achieve your rehabilitation goals with help from our expert physical therapists. Get the therapy you need for sports injuries, back pain, joint issues, muscle strains and sprains, pelvic pain and incontinence, post-concussion symptoms and other medical conditions. We’ll keep your referring physician up to date on your progress.
- Pediatric rehabilitation services for your infant, child and/or teen through Courage Kenny Kids .
- Neuropsychology and rehabilitation psychological services are provided by Courage Kenny Psychological Associates.
- Chronic pain management and chronic pain rehabilitation services
- Community services available include aquatics & fitness, adaptive sports and recreation, driver assessment and training services, vocational services, independent living skills, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS), Community Behavioral Services