Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Golden Valley
Minneapolis, MN 55422
- Mon—Tue 7 a.m.—6 p.m.
- Wed—Thu 7 a.m.—8:30 p.m.
- Fri 7 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- Activity-Based Locomotor Exercise Program (ABLE)
- Acute inpatient rehabilitation
- Adaptive sports and recreation
- Advanced primary care services
- Aquatic pool therapy service
- Assistive technology
- Balance retraining
- Brain injury rehabilitation services
- Care to Connect
- Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Program
- Community behavioral health services
- Community reintegration program (CRP)
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Dietitian services
- Driver assessment and training
- Family medicine
- Fitness classes, adaptive
- Fitness, wellness and pool services
- Independent living skills (ILS) services
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Neuropsychology services
- Occupational therapy
- Pain management services
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Pelvic rehabilitation services
- Pool classes, adaptive
- Post COVID rehabilitation services
- Rehabilitation psychology services
- Speech therapy services
- Spinal cord injury services
- Sports and physical therapy
- Stroke rehabilitation services
- Transitional rehabilitation program
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Vocational services
- Walking and gait technology
About this location
To protect the health and safety of our patients and staff, Allina Health has instituted a no visitor policy across the system. It is recognized that exceptions to this policy are needed. Learn more about exceptions to our no visitor policy and visitor requirements.
Whether you’re recovering from a short-term injury or managing a long-term condition or disability, we’re here to help. On our Golden Valley campus we have a wide range of rehabilitation services for children and adults as well numerous community services.
- Advanced primary care services for people with disabilities and other complex health conditions are provided by the board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists of Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates.
- The Transitional Rehabilitation Program, high-intensity inpatient rehabilitation services for people who have had a stroke, brain or spinal cord injury.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy. Get the therapy you need and we’ll keep your referring physician up to date on your progress.
- Pediatric rehabilitation services through Courage Kenny Kids .
- Neuropsychology and rehabilitation psychological services by Courage Kenny Psychological Associates.
- Chronic pain management services
- Community services including aquatics & fitness, adaptive sports and recreation, driver assessment and training services, vocational services, independent living skills, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS), Community Behavioral Services