Community Resource and Support Services
When you experience a physical disability, brain injury, chronic health condition or mental health condition, it may affect your ability to live independently. Our community resource and support services offer training and support to help you:
- manage housing, financial and transportation needs
- conduct daily tasks like grocery shopping and making meals
- take care of your health and household.
Community Resource and Support Services and Housing Access Coordination services can strengthen your ability to:
- find and connect to community services
- manage your health
- find affordable, accessible housing
- stabilize your housing situation
- take care of your household
- boost your interpersonal and communication skills
- enjoy leisure and recreation
- plan for meals, grocery shop and cook
- develop memory compensation strategies
- problem solve
- learn safety practices and self-defense
- manage your time
- access transportation resources.
What to expect from Community Resource and Support Services
You will meet with a staff member on a regular basis. The session will be held in your home or another suitable location.
Issues Community Resource and Support Services can help you with
This service is good for supporting people with physical disabilities, brain injuries, chronic health conditions, mental health conditions or other conditions that may limit your ability to live independently.
For questions about insurance coverage, please contact your insurance provider. If you receive care or benefits from a group listed below, please check with that organization for any coverage benefits.
- BI Waiver (Brain Injury)
- CAC Waiver (Community Alternative Care)
- CADI Waiver (Community Access for Disability Inclusion)
- DD Waiver (Developmental Disability)
- Housing Stabilization
- Medical Assistance
- Minnesota Senior Health Options (MSHO)
Waiver case managers: If you would like access to our full policies and procedures, per 245D licensure requirements, please email Martha.Clark@allina.com and we can provide access.
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
Community Behavioral Services
Waiver Service request form
Reviewed by: Cindy Guddal
First published: 8/14/2018
Last reviewed: 1/18/2022