Allina Health River Falls Clinic
River Falls, WI 54022
- Mon—Fri 8 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
4th of July
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Monday, September 7, 2020
Thursday, November 26, 2020
Thursday, December 24, 2020
8 a.m.—12 p.m.
Friday, December 25, 2020
New Year's Day
Friday, January 1, 2021
Services at this location are provided by River Falls Area Hospital.
- ADD/ADHD initial evaluation
- Adult vaccinations
- Allergy shots
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Camp and sports physical exam
- Childhood vaccinations
- Commercial motor vehicle physical exam
- Diabetes education program
- Family medicine
- Flu vaccination
- Health maintenance exam
- Health screening
- Heart consult from united heart & vascular
- Impact™ concussion testing
- Internal medicine
- Medicare wellness visit
- Medication management
- Medication review
- Pediatric holistic medicine
- Penny George Institute for Health and Healing
About this location
The Allina Health River Falls Clinic: Your hometown partner in care for your whole family.
With a combination of primary care providers, women's health professionals, same-day and walk-in care and an acupuncturist - you'll find the health care you and your family need all in one place.
Access the care you need, when you need it. Same-day appointments are available Monday-Thursday, until 8 p.m. and Fridays, until 5 p.m. Walk-in care is available Saturdays and Sundays 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., no appointment necessary.
You have access to even broader health care services a few steps away at the River Falls Area Hospital, including everything from a birth center to cancer care, rehab services and an emergency department.
We also offer convenient health care options that work with you and your family's busy schedule:
- 24/7 scheduling by phone or online with your Allina Health account
- secure email messaging with your provider
- online care for a variety of common conditions, when traveling to the clinic isn’t possible
The River Falls clinic is located at the northeast corner of East Division Street and Highway 35, just north of the River Falls Area Hospital.