Amaris Moore, MD
- Family medicine
- Full-spectrum family care
- Preventive care
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in the full spectrum of family care, sports medicine and preventive care. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I am passionate about: staying current on medical knowledge and applying that in every visit of every day.
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a: veterinarian, but I decided to marry one instead.
I became a provider because: I was inspired by the physicians I had as a child. I wanted to be able to provide others the same personal care I had when I was young.
Something I have learned from my patients is: the blessing and joy of caring for people in the community I grew up in. Nothing is more rewarding.
My personal health goal is: to incorporate regular exercise into my adult routine to motivate my children to do the same for themselves in the future.
- Family medicine
- University of Iowa- Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- American Academy of Family Practice
- St. John's Family Medicine Residency, University of Minnesota
Years of experience
- River Falls Area Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)