Allina Health Shoreview Clinic
Shoreview, MN 55126
Please note that to use our Kids Clinic service, patients must be established with an Allina Health provider. See below under "Learn More" for more details.
- Mon—Fri 7 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Sunday, December 24, 2023
Monday, December 25, 2023
New Year's Day
Monday, January 1, 2024
Monday, May 27, 2024
4th of July
Thursday, July 4, 2024
Monday, September 2, 2024
Thursday, November 28, 2024
- ADD/ADHD initial evaluation
- Adult vaccinations
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Bone density scanning (DEXA scan)
- Camp and sports physical exam
- Childhood vaccinations
- Comprehensive medication review (CMR)
- Diabetes education program
- Endocrinology care
- Everyday Online and eVisits
- Family Medicine
- Flu vaccination
- Health maintenance exam
- Internal medicine
- International travel vaccinations
- Medical imaging
- Medicare Wellness Exam
- Medication management
- Obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Pregnancy (prenatal) care
About this location
From planning a family to aging well, and every life event in between, we're here to be your trusted health care partner. You'll find family medicine, internal medicine and many specialty providers from pregnancy care and pediatrics to podiatry and mental health – all in one medical clinic.
Good health care shouldn't have to wait. Take advantage of convenient care options that fit into your busy schedule:
- 24/7 scheduling by phone or online with your Allina Health account
- urgent care for unexpected illness or injury
- Kids' Clinic (see below) for patients 18 and under who are already established with Allina Health.
- same-day appointments
- secure email messaging with your provider
- online care for a variety of common conditions, when traveling to the clinic isn’t possible
- see your provider from the comfort of home, schedule a virtual visit.
Our Shoreview medical clinic is located north of Interstate 694 on Lexington Avenue, you'll find quality care close to home or work.
Our Kids' Clinic is a walk-in program (no appointment necessary!) for patients age 18 and younger who are already established at any Allina Health clinic. Kids' Clinic hours are from 8-10 a.m. on weekdays.
Kids' Clinic is appropriate for:
- acute illness
- ear pain
- sore throat
It is not appropriate for:
- Well Child visits
- chronic health issues
- forms to be completed (for instance, for school/camp/sports)