Allina Health East Lake Street Clinic
Minneapolis, MN 55406
- 612-775-4900 612-775-4900
- Mon 7 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Tue 7:30 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Wed 7 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Thu 7:30 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Fri 7 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
4th of July
Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Monday, September 4, 2023
Thursday, November 23, 2023
Sunday, December 24, 2023
Monday, December 25, 2023
New Year's Day
Monday, January 1, 2024
Monday, May 27, 2024
- ADD/ADHD initial evaluation
- Adult vaccinations
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Camp and sports physical exam
- Childhood vaccinations
- Comprehensive medication review (CMR)
- Everyday Online and eVisits
- Family Medicine
- Flu vaccination
- Health maintenance exam
- HIV/AIDS care and prevention
- LGBTQ+ health services
- Medical imaging
- Medicare Wellness Exam
- Medication management
- Medication review
- Obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Penny George® Institute for Health and Healing
About this location
You need different health care at different stages of your journey. Whether you are just thinking about starting a family or you are the caretaker for elderly family members, you need a provider who can partner with you every step of the way.
Our Minneapolis medical clinic is proud to offer you primary care and specialty care services that include:
- pharmacist practitioners to answer your questions about medication
- mental health providers to keep you feeling sound
- pregnancy care options, including nurse-midwives and board-certified obstetricians
- a community health worker to connect you to resources beyond medical care, such as housing, transportation and food
- acupuncturists who support nearly any health issue, ranging from allergies to pain to pregnancy
Take advantage of convenient health care options that work with you and your family's busy schedule:
- same-day appointments
- 24/7 scheduling by phone or online
- secure email messaging with your provider
- online care for a variety of common conditions, when traveling to the clinic isn’t possible
- see your provider from the comfort of home, schedule a virtual visit.
You’ll find the East Lake Street medical clinic in the Longfellow community, a short walk from the bus line with plenty of free parking.