Allina Health Apple Valley Clinic
Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Mon—Thu 7:30 a.m.—6 p.m.
- Fri 7:30 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Thursday, November 23, 2023
Sunday, December 24, 2023
Monday, December 25, 2023
New Year's Eve
Sunday, December 31, 2023
New Year's Day
Monday, January 1, 2024
Monday, May 27, 2024
4th of July
Thursday, July 4, 2024
Monday, September 2, 2024
Services at this location are provided by United Hospital.
- 3-D Mammogram (Tomosynthesis)
- ADD/ADHD initial evaluation
- Adult vaccinations
- Allergy and Asthma
- Allergy shots
- Allergy testing
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Audiology care
- Bone density scanning (DEXA scan)
- Camp and sports physical exam
- Cardiology/cardiovascular services
- Childhood vaccinations
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Commercial motor vehicle physical exam
- Complex Hernia Program
- Comprehensive medication review (CMR)
- CT scan
- Diabetes education program
- Ear, nose and throat care (ENT)
- Family Medicine
- Flu vaccination
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- General surgery
- Health maintenance exam
- Hearing aids
- Hernia repair surgery
- Medical imaging
- Medicare Wellness Exam
- Medication management
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
About this location
If you live or work in the vicinity of Apple Valley, Minn., then you’re never far from some of the region’s finest health care providers and comprehensive primary care, urgent care and specialty services for all ages.
You need care that is quick and easy, that is why we offer convenient health care options that work with you and your family's busy schedule:
- 24/7 scheduling by phone or online with your Allina Health account
- secure email messaging with your provider
- same-day appointments
- walk-in care for illness or injury
- online care for common conditions with an eVisit, when traveling to the clinic isn't possible.
- See your provider from the comfort of home, schedule a virtual visit.
That way you can get back to doing things in our beautiful area faster.
The highly trained staff at the Allina Health Apple Valley Clinic always welcome you with compassion, respect, and a friendly smile. From fully licensed medical and osteopathic doctors to certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants, every staff member is dedicated to helping the men, women, and children in the community navigate their changing health throughout their lives. Each medical expert brings a wealth of knowledge in preventive care and the latest treatments for a wide array of conditions.
In addition to convenient office hours for primary care, we offer you:
- Allina Health Urgent Care, available 365 days a year
- diagnostics and specialty services
- comfortable examination rooms
- state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Allina Health pharmacy for quickly filling or refilling prescriptions
- interpreter services
Generations of families in the Twin Cities enjoy lifelong professional relationships with the acclaimed staff. So whether you’re looking for a new primary care physician, an annual physical or everything from pediatric to geriatric care, call the Allina Health Apple Valley Clinic.