Allina Health – Eden Prairie
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- 952-428-0300 952-428-0300
- Mon—Fri 7:30 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
About this location
The Allina Health Eden Prairie Clinic offers exceptional primary and heart care all in one place, making it easy and seamless for you to get the care you need.
Abbott Northwestern General Medicine Associates (ANGMA) physicians specialize in adult primary care and treating chronic problems like diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Allina Health Minneapolis Heart Institute delivers world-class heart care from cardiologists and vascular surgeons who identify, treat and help you manage cardiac conditions.
Connected primary & heart care
The Eden Prairie location also brings together the specialized expertise of Allina Health Minneapolis Heart Institute & ANGMA. Your integrated care team of cardiologists and primary care physicians will collaborate to make managing your heart and overall health easier. This multi-specialty care provides you with convenient health options and access to more in one visit.
The Eden Prairie Clinic offers:
- Primary and heart care for adults 18 and older
- On-site lab and advanced imaging, including CT scans, heart scans and heart ultrasounds.
- Educational classes
- Varicose veins treatment
- Pharmacist practitioners to answer your medication questions
- A podiatrist to get you back on your feet
- Mental health providers to keep you feeling sound
- Pregnancy care options, including nurse-midwives and board-certified obstetricians.
Take advantage of convenient health care options that work with you and your family's busy schedule:
- Same-day appointments
- 24/7 scheduling by phone or online
- Secure email messaging with your provider
- Online care for a variety of common conditions, when traveling to the clinic isn’t possible
- See your provider from the comfort of home, schedule a virtual visit.
The Allina Health Eden Prairie Clinic is located in Flagship Corporate Center off Prairie Center Drive.
This location is a department of Abbott Northwestern Hospital.