Allina Health Clinic – Buffalo Crossroads
Buffalo, MN 55313
This clinic is closed until further notice. We will share more details as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- ADD/ADHD initial evaluation
- Adult vaccinations
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Camp and sports physical exam
- Childhood vaccinations
- Family medicine
- Flu vaccination
- Health maintenance exam
- Health screening
- Medical Imaging
- Medicare wellness visit
- Medication management
- Online visit
- Primary Care
About this location
Temporary closure of clinic
Our hearts were broken Tuesday, Feb. 9. We are a family at Allina Health and this was an incredibly traumatic day for our entire organization, the patients we serve and the community of Buffalo. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this situation. The Wright County Sheriff’s Office is leading the ongoing investigation, and we are assisting in any way we can. Right now, our focus is on supporting our staff, their families, and our patients.
We wish to express our thanks and gratitude to law enforcement, first responders and all those who are sending their thoughts and prayers.
When life gets hectic, you can take advantage of convenient health care options at the Buffalo Crossroads family clinic that work with you or your family's busy schedule:
- 24/7 scheduling by phone or online with your Allina Health account
- same-day appointments
- secure email messaging with your provider
- online care for a variety of common conditions, and virtual visits for follow-up care with your provider, when traveling to the clinic isn’t possible
- PatientWisdom, an online tool that improves communication with your provider by offering a guided way to share stories about yourself
- see your provider from the comfort of home, schedule a virtual visit.