Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – St. Croix – Stillwater
Stillwater, MN 55082
- Mon 6:40 a.m.—8:30 p.m.
- Tue 6:40 a.m.—9 p.m.
- Wed 6:40 a.m.—8:30 p.m.
- Thu 6:40 a.m.—9 p.m.
- Fri 6:40 a.m.—6 p.m.
- Sat 7:40 a.m.—2 p.m.
- Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- Aquatic pool therapy service
- Assistive technology
- Brain injury rehabilitation services
- Cancer rehabilitation and lymphedema services
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Driver assessment and training
- Fitness classes, adaptive
- Fitness consultation and training
- Fitness, wellness and pool services
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Occupational therapy
- Pain management services
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Pelvic rehabilitation services
- Physical therapy services
About this location
You will find highly-trained and compassionate rehabilitation specialists at the Stillwater location, ready to help you achieve your personal best following an injury or illness.
Services include cancer treatment rehabilitation, lymphedema therapy, and rehabilitation for a number of neurologic conditions such as stroke, concussion and injuries affecting the spinal cord.
Therapists with Courage Kenny Kids™ help student-athletes recover from a sports injury and children with brain injury, chronic illness, autism, ADD/ADHD and more improve and achieve milestones.
Some of the services at this location include:
- aquatics, fitness and wellness
- adaptive sports and recreation programs
- Courage Kenny Kids physical, occupational and speech therapy
- physical, occupational and speech therapy for adults
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physicians
- chronic pain management, psychology and mental health services
- Drivers Assessment & training
- Volunteer Services
Click the Services tab below to learn more.
You’ll find the clinic on Curve Crest Blvd., just off Hwy. 36 in Stillwater. Ample free parking is available for your convenience.