Penny George Institute for Health and Healing – Minneapolis
Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Mon—Thu 8 a.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Fri 8 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
About this location
When you need a new way to deal with an illness, health issue or wellness goal, our clinic is here to help using a holistic approach.
You’ll find a care team that focuses on integrative medicine, sometimes called alternative, complementary, functional or holistic medicine. Your team may include:
- doctors who are trained in both Western and Eastern medicine
- a massage therapist
- an integrative nutritionist
- experts in mindfulness and building resiliency
You’ll find the help you need to deal with:
- chronic pain
- digestive issues
- the symptoms of cancer
- the side effects of medications
- wellness goals like weight loss and stress management
- nearly any other health issue
We’ll meet you where you’re at, listen and partner with you to address not just your symptoms, but your whole being - mind, body and spirit.
Park in the “Employee/Contract” Ramp on 28th Street between Chicago and 10th Avenues when you visit. We are located off of the first floor of the ramp near the elevators.