Bobbee Vang, LAc
- Tui na bodywork
- Chronic pain
- Pain, Postoperative
- Integrative, complementary medicine
Bobbee Vang uses traditional Chinese acupuncture for integrative health and well-being.
Vang is a licensed acupuncturist by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practitioners. He graduated from the Minnesota College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Northwestern Health Sciences University. He completed his undergraduate degree at North Carolina State University.
- North Carolina State University
- Northwestern Health Sciences University’s Minnesota College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medical
Current licenses and certifications
- licensed acupuncturist by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practitioners
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)