Jennifer Blair, LAc, MaOM
- Medicine, Chinese Traditional
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Chinese dietary therapy
- Body, mind, spirit approaches to healing
- Qi gong
- Women's health issues
- Chronic health concerns
- Digestive disorders
- Integrative, complementary medicine
Jennifer Blair is an integrative, holistic provider with clinical specialties in acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, dietary therapy and integrative health coaching. She is a licensed acupuncturist with a master’s degree in Oriental Medicine. Among her trainings and certifications are acupuncture, oriental medicine, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, hypnosis, guided imagery and qi gong. Her approach to practice combines the most appropriate of these tools for each patient.
In addition to her work at the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing, Blair serves on the adjunct faculty at the Minnesota College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Northwestern Health Services University. Whether working with students or patients, education is at the root of her approach to Chinese medicine. Her goal is to help each individual she works with unlock their own abilities and insights for self-healing.
She is an active member of the holistic community and is the first acupuncturist to serve on the board of the American Holistic Medical Association, a physician led, national organization that provides a forum for holistically minded doctors and other healers to come together for support, education, retreats and to create a platform for integrating holistic practices into mainstream medicine.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Meta Institute
Current licenses and certifications
- Masters in Oriental Medicine
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM®)
- Therapeutic Coaching
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)