Allina Health United Family Physicians Clinic
St. Paul, MN 55102
- Mon—Fri 8 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by United Hospital.
- Addiction services – adolescent and teens
- Addiction services and treatment – adults
- Adult vaccinations
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Camp and sports physical exam
- Childhood vaccinations
- Complex care for seniors
- Family medicine
- Flu vaccination
- Health maintenance exam
- Internal medicine
- Medicare Wellness Exam
- Medication management
- Medication review
- Pain management services
- Pediatric medical home
- Pregnancy (prenatal) care
- Preventive health screenings
- Primary Care
- Smoking cessation services
About this location
Allina Health United Family Physicians Clinic is a community-based clinic serving a diverse population while welcoming all who seek care. The clinic provides primary care for all ages, including mental health and addiction services, obstetrics, prenatal care and geriatric care.
Easy access to personalized care
The clinic’s partnership with United and St. Paul Children’s hospitals creates a seamless connection to personalized care close to home. For prenatal care, labor and obstetrics, Allina Health United Family Physicians is only half a block from the Mother Baby Center at United and Children’s Minnesota.
Other services include:
- preventive care
- home and hospital visits
- pediatric services for children of all ages
- women’s health and contraception
- lab and X-ray on site
When life gets busy, we offer convenient health care options to fit your schedule:
- same-day appointments
- secure email messaging with your provider
- online care for a variety of common conditions and virtual visits for follow-up care with your provider, when traveling to the clinic isn’t possible
United Family Medicine Residency
The clinic is also a clinical practice and training site for the United Family Medicine Residency (UFMR). The UFMR program is dedicated to expanding access to comprehensive health care for the medically uninsured and underserved residents of St. Paul.