LiveWell Fitness Center
Wasie Building, Lower Level
Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Mon—Thu 7 a.m.—5:30 p.m.
- Fri 7 a.m.—3:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
- Body composition analysis
- Body in balance
- Bodygem™ resting metabolism test
- Dietitian services
- Fitness after care
- Fitness assessment and profile
- Fitness consultation and training
- Injury assessment
- Integrative health and wellness coaching
- Integrative, complementary medicine
About this location
Our team of exercise physiologists, nutrition experts, and health coaches aren’t interested in fad diets or quick fixes. We want to help you succeed in the long run.
That’s why we have programs and services to tie your health goals to what truly motivates you, and focus on breaking down your personal barriers to being healthier. We’ll partner with you to create healthy, sustainable weight loss or fitness plans to support you in the life you want to live.
You can come to us whether you:
- are new to exercise
- are an advanced athlete
- have a chronic condition
- are dealing with stabilized injuries
- have disabilities
We have the expertise to help.
Beyond our programs and services for everyone, we also offer memberships for people with a physician referral, and employees of Allina Health, Children’s Minnesota and Abbott Northwestern affiliates, like Twin Cities Spine Center and Minneapolis Heart Institute®.
Short-term employees and interns may also qualify for memberships, and family memberships may be available for Abbott Northwestern and Children’s employees depending on the club’s total enrollment.
- stationary bikes
- elliptical machines
- step mill
- recumbent steppers
- Pilates Reformer equipment
- free motion and hoist strength training equipment
- free weights and dumbbells
- Exerlog computerized logging equipment
- access to the Wasie Therapeutic Swimming Pool for employee members during specified hours
Our products range from water bottles and healthy snacks to heart (RATE) monitors and balance disks, along with gift certificates.
- $15 – Allina Health employees
- $20 – patients with a doctor’s referral, and Children’s Minnesota and Abbott Northwestern affiliate employees
Fee per pay period for single enrollment through payroll deduction:
- $14.50 – Allina Health employees
- $17.50 – Children’s Minnesota employees
Flat, six-month payments for individuals, which are discounted and taxable:
- $169 – Allina Health employees
- $204 – patients with a doctor’s referral, and Children’s Minnesota and Abbott Northwestern affiliate employees
Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted.
Parking is either available on the street with metered parking or in the general hospital parking ramp for the standard fee.