Stacey Ko, PA-C, MPAS
- Sleep medicine
- Obstructive sleep apnea
I am a certified physician assistant with a specialty in sleep medicine. My professional interests include insomnia, narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea.
Practice Philosophy: My practice philosophy is to be respectful, responsive, and supportive.
I am passionate about: having a sense of gratitude.
I knew I wanted to be a physician assistant: after I worked with one when I was a medical receptionist in college.
My patients have taught me: that they want someone to listen with an open mind.
The best thing I've done for my health is: regular self-care including exercise and connecting with friends on a regular basis.
I am most proud of: being a mom because it connects me to people, places, and myself in a way that nothing else can.
- Sleep medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Augsburg College Physician Assistant Program
- University of Minnesota
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)