Michael Wilson, PsyD, LP
- Mood Disorders
- Stress disorders, post-traumatic
- Virtual visits
- Anxiety disorders
I am a doctor of psychology and licensed psychologist, with professional interests in stress management, anxiety and mood disorders. I offer face-to-face and virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Battle Creek, MI
Best part of my work: The honor of being trusted with patients' thoughts and fears.
Why I became a physician: Personal experiences within family.
What I tell my friends and family: Focus more on the good things happening around you.
How I spend my free time: Time with family.
What patients say about me: I'm a good listener.
Favorite health tip: Start slow to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
Practice philosophy: Listen to what the patient is experiencing.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University
- Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)