Hilary Gerten, DO
- Women's Health
- Perinatal mental health
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Collaborative care
- Integrative Medicine
Hilary Gerten, DO is a psychiatrist at Allina Health Bloomington Clinic.
What is your practice philosophy? Everybody is different, so I aim to partner with each patient individually to develop a treatment plan that is right for them. In order to achieve optimal wellness and health, the whole person (body, mind, spirit, environment) needs to be considered.
Hometown: Farmington, MN
If I wasn’t a provider, I would be a: Kindergarten teacher because I love teaching - and mandatory nap time!
My personal health goal is: To take advantage of the Twin Cities amazing biking trails.
What is the best thing you’ve done for your health or the best health advice you’ve received? “Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants” - Michael Pollan. And get enough sleep!!
What are you most proud of? My family!
- Live music
- Wartburg College, Waverly, IA
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines, IA
- Hennepin Healthcare & Regions Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)