Stephanie Larson, DO
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Women's Health
- Adolescent health
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Plano, Texas
Practice philosophy: I want to enable and encourage my patients to care as much about their own health as I do.
One of the challenges of being a doctor that I enjoy: Every patient is different and how or what I say to one patient may not work for another patient. I love getting to know my patients so that I can improve my care for them.
What I'm passionate about: Patient education. I cannot expect my patients to follow my recommendations if they don’t understand why I’m making the recommendations.
My personal health goal: Bike riding two to three times each week.
Personal achievements: Singing in the St. Olaf Choir and playing the French horn in the St. Olaf Band before joining the choir. Hiking up Mount Liamuiga in St. Kitts.
If I wasn't a doctor, I would be: A professional organizer because I love to organize and I feel I am good helping others organize their own spaces.
- Family medicine
Awards and recognitions
- 2021 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- Cross stitch
- Playing piano
- Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- St. Olaf College
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
Current licenses and certifications
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields, Illinois
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)