Joseph Green, DO
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Systemic Vasculitis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Virtual Visits
Dr. Joseph Green is a rheumatologist. He offers face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Awards and recognitions
- 2021 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- Kansas University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Ouachita Baptist University, Arkansas
- University of Tennessee Health Science Services
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Patient ratings and comments
The patient experience rating is an average of all responses to questions from our NRC survey. Learn more.
Allina Health participates in many health plan networks. Get details about our participation in the health plans and programs listed below.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)
*Medicare and PreferredOne do not cover acupuncture services provided at Penny George Institute for Health and Healing.
These details are subject to change. Please contact your health insurance company directly to confirm your coverage for any specific Allina Health provider, such as a physician or nurse practitioner, or a specific facility, such as a hospital or surgical center.
We can provide an estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for many common health care services. Get your estimate online or over the phone. For an online estimate, sign in to your Allina Health account or continue as a guest. Be sure to have your health plan ID card handy so we can factor your specific coverage into our estimate.