Services at this location are provided by Owatonna Hospital.
- Aquatic pool therapy service
- Balance retraining
- Brain injury rehabilitation
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Driver assessment and training
- Hand therapy services
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Occupational therapy
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Physical therapy services
- Post COVID rehabilitation
About this location
When you, your child or other family members need rehabilitation for a short-term injury or a long-term condition, we’re here to help.
You can choose from rehabilitation, support and lifestyle services. Conditions treated include sports injuries, joint problems, cancer treatment side effects, pelvic pain and incontinence, stroke and problems affecting children.
You’ll find specialized rehabilitation services for kids available from our Courage Kenny Kids therapists. Therapy takes place in a bright and cheerful space that includes a gym and private treatment rooms. A climbing wall is available to improve motor skills, and stretch and strengthen muscles. And there’s an area for you to watch your child’s therapy session on video.
All of these services are conveniently located on the Owatonna Hospital campus, where there is ample parking.