Services at this location are provided by New Ulm Medical Center.
- Balance retraining
- Brain injury rehabilitation services
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Driver assessment and training
- Hand therapy services
- Impact™ concussion testing
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Occupational therapy
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Pelvic rehabilitation services
- Physical therapy services
About this location
You will find highly-trained and compassionate rehabilitation specialists at the New Ulm location, ready to help you achieve your personal best following an injury or illness.
Services include cancer treatment rehabilitation, lymphedema therapy, and rehabilitation for a number of neurological conditions such as stroke, concussion and injuries affecting the spinal cord.
Therapists with Courage Kenny Kids™ help student-athletes recover from a sports injury and children with brain injury, chronic illness, autism, ADD/ADHD and more improve and achieve milestones.
Other services you’ll find include:
- orthopedic therapy
- physical therapy
- speech therapy
- occupational therapy
- hand therapy
- workplace health
Please see the Services tab for a complete list.
A referral from your health care provider is needed before rehabilitative services can begin.