We are changing how we provide some services with your care and safety in mind. Our focus remains on helping you get the right care when you need it. Call your clinic and we will assist you with finding the best option.
Courage Kenny Kids – Coon Rapids
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
To minimize the risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19), this location is temporarily closed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call 763-236-7337 with questions.
Visit allinahealth.org/coronavirus to stay up-to-date on the latest information.
Services at this location are provided by Mercy Hospital.
About this location
Sometimes, your kids might need a little extra help to move, think, learn and even play. Therapists in our specialized pediatric rehabilitation programs use play to engage kids from infants to eighteen years old.
Your team includes occupational and physical therapists, and speech-language pathologists. The full team has extensive training to care for children. Services are offered in a kid- and parent-friendly environment.
This location offers big indoor and outdoor fun spaced for children participating in physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Outdoor playground specialized spongy rubber coating for children of all abilities to access
- Indoor gym with room for swings, zip line and a suspended climbing ladder to provide opportunities to work on mobility, strength and endurance, balance, coordination and flexibility.
- Therapy kitchen to work on feeding, swallowing and simple home skills in a natural the therapy kitchen setting.
- Private evaluation and treatment rooms
- In therapy children have the opportunity to engage in play activities with other children at the craft table, or work with their therapist in private treatment booths. Children can dress up, play games, make crafts and play with developmentally appropriate toys targeted to their individual needs.