Jessica M. Jacklitch, PT, MPT
- Physical therapy
- Pediatric therapy
- Developmental Disabilities
- Genetic syndromes
- Cerebral Palsy
- Toe walking
- Aquatic services
- Pediatric pelvic floor dysfunction
My professional interests include pediatrics, the disease of obesity, developmental disabilities, genetic syndromes, torticollis, cerebral palsy, toe walking, and aquatic services.
I enjoy teaming with children and their families across their lifespan, to help them realize and advance the unique potential that each individual possesses. I see rehabilitation of lifelong conditions as a journey similar to a revolving door. Children and their families come in to allow us to help them address their needs at any given time - then they go out to utilize their new skills to enjoy life. We remain here, doors open, to assist if future concerns arise.
Best Part of My Work: Every day is a celebration! I am blessed to be a part of achievements large and small every day I come to work!
My Practice Philosophy: Because Nice Matters
Awards and recognitions
- Physical therapy
- Outdoor activities
- University of North Dakota
- Kinesio Taping Association
- MN APTA - Pediatrics Section
Current licenses and certifications
- ABPTS - Pediatrics Certified Specialist
- Certified Kinesio taping practitioner
- Physical therapy license
- STOTT Pilates certification
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)