Ryan Egan, LP, PhD
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Exposure and response prevention (ERP)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Psychological Tests
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Practice philosophy: I strive to collaborate compassionately with patients to achieve their mental health goals.
If you weren't a health care provider, what would you be? Math teacher
What is one of the challenges of this career you enjoy? And why? Everyone is unique, and therefore what works for one person may not work for another. The creativity required to solve problems collaboratively makes my work both challenging and rewarding.
What is your personal health goal? Floss every day
What is the best thing you've done for your health or the best health advice you've received? Build healthy routines and make them habits, especially when it comes to sleep!
What are a few of your personal achievements? Graduating with highest honors from Purdue University, hosting a nationally recognized suicide education program, and writing a dissertation.
- University of Notre Dame - Indiana
- Purdue University - West Lafayette, IN
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed psychologist
- Allina Health
- Allina Health
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)