Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – River Falls
River Falls Area Hospital
River Falls, WI 54022
- Mon—Fri 7 a.m.—5:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by River Falls Area Hospital.
- Balance retraining
- Brain injury rehabilitation
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular disease
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Fibromyalgia care
- Hand therapy services
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Occupational therapy
- Parkinson’s and movement disorders treatment
- Pelvic rehabilitation services
- Physical therapy services
About this location
With a full spectrum of rehabilitation services, our compassionate, expert and specially-trained team will help you get back to achieving your personal best following an injury or illness. Together, we will work with you on an integrative, individualized treatment approach that may include multiple therapies, and a plan that is continuously monitored and updated to help you achieve your goals.
Some of these services include:
- occupational therapy
- physical therapy
- speech-language pathology (speech therapy)
- cancer rehabilitation
- pelvic rehabilitation
Please see the Services tab for a complete list.
A referral from your health care provider is needed before rehabilitative services can begin.