Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy – Buffalo
Suite 1A, Fitness Center
Buffalo, MN 55313
- Mon—Thu 7:30 a.m.—7:30 p.m.
- Fri 7:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Buffalo Hospital.
- Aquatic pool therapy service
- Balance retraining
- Cancer rehabilitation and lymphedema services
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Driver assessment and training
- Hand therapy services
- Pelvic rehabilitation services
- Physical therapy services
- Post COVID rehabilitation services
About this location
Achieve your rehabilitation goals with help from our expert physical therapists. Get the therapy you need for sports injuries, back pain, joint issues, muscle strains and sprains, post-concussion symptoms and other medical conditions. We’ll keep your referring physician up to date on your progress.
This clinic is located in a nearby fitness center, about a five minute drive from Buffalo Hospital, at 101 - 14th Street NE. You’ll find ample parking to meet your needs.
At this location, MedX machines are used for spinal testing and training. The goal is to help you improve your range of motion and muscle strength, decrease pain and return you to normal function. Your physician will work with you to determine if MedX is right for you.