Regina Hospital Surgery Center
Hastings, MN 55033
- Mon—Fri 7:30 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Regina Hospital.
About this location
The Surgery Center at Regina Hospital offers a wide range of services on a 24-hour basis and specializes in both inpatient and same-day surgical procedures. A combination of advanced technology and individualized care create a positive experience for patients and families.
- Located in Regina Hospital and is accessed through the main entrance on the west side of the building.
- Ample, accessible free parking with a canopied entrance
- Separate areas for patient registration and procedure scheduling
- Comfortable lounge
- Consulting room for physicians, patients and families
- Private rooms and recliner areas for patient recovery
- Rooms equipped with TVs and VCRs for education and patient comfort
- Communications link to transfer medical information, prescriptions and medications
Regina Hospital specializes in endoscopy procedures for gastrointestinal complications and disorders, as well as diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopies. Registered patients are sent a reminder several months before they are due for routine screenings.
- Flexible sigmoidoscopies
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopies
- Upper endoscopies (EGD’s) for throat and stomach disorders that may be related to heartburn, acid reflux, stomach pain, ulcers or hiatal hernias
- EGDs are also performed for various conditions related to difficulty swallowing food, upper GI bleeding, and anemia
We also offer additional services including administering IV therapies, transfusions of blood products, therapeutic phlebotomies, accessing central lines for lab draws, catheter maintenance and flushes.
Medical-surgical care unit
Regina’s Medical/Surgical department is designed as a healing environment with its soothing, natural color scheme and quiet ambiance. Most rooms overlook the beautiful Mississippi river bluffs with scenic open fields . Our unit is a place where privacy is respected and external noise and sound are minimized.
Special Care Unit (SCU)
Our 5-bed Special Care Unit provides services to patients with conditions that need a higher level of care and require close observation, frequent assessment, cardiac monitoring and highly skilled medical intervention.
Advanced technology and personalized care
Patients experience a warm, caring environment that is combined with high quality services. We are dedicated to continually improving patient outcomes and safety using current techniques and technology. Our goal is to provide high quality care in an efficient environment that is focused on the patient and family.