To protect our patients and staff, we are suspending all non-essential/non-urgent visits in clinics until further notice.
If you have symptoms of coronavirus (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms), please isolate yourself at home and complete our free, online coronavirus screening. It's available 24/7 and takes about 15 minutes to complete. We will provide you with next steps based on your symptoms.
For more about Coronavirus (COVID-19), we're here to help.
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Burnsville
Burnsville, MN 55337
- Mon—Thu 7:30 a.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Fri 7:30 a.m.—5:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- Brain injury rehabilitation services
- Driver assessment and training
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Occupational therapy
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Rehabilitation psychology services
- Speech therapy services
About this location
Whether you’re recovering from a short-term injury or managing a long-term condition or disability, we’re here to help. We’ll help you achieve your goals for the most active and independent life possible.
A combination of rehabilitation, support and lifestyle services are available to address your needs as a whole person.
In addition to adult therapy services, you’ll find:
- specialized rehabilitation services for children offered by Courage Kenny Kids
- psychological services through Courage Kenny Psychological Associates
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy services
The clinic is conveniently located on the first floor of the Portland Corporate Center.