Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Forest Lake
Forest Lake, MN 55025
- Mon—Thu 7:30 a.m.—6 p.m.
- Fri 7:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- Balance retraining
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Driver assessment and training
- Fibromyalgia care
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Occupational therapy
- Parkinson’s and movement disorders treatment
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Pelvic rehabilitation services
- Physical therapy services
- Post COVID rehabilitation
About this location
You will find a highly-trained and caring rehabilitation team at our location. We’re ready to help you reach your personal best when facing an illness, injury or disability.
You have access to a wide range of rehabilitation services for kids and adults. Among them are physical therapy, speech therapy, stroke rehabilitation, hand therapy, pelvic rehabilitation, and occupational therapy.
Our Courage Kenny Kids™ team helps children with brain injury, chronic illness, autism, ADD/ADHD, and more to improve and achieve milestones.
See our service listing for a complete list of services.
A referral from your health care provider is needed before rehabilitative services can begin.
You’ll find ample parking to make your visit as easy as possible.