Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Buffalo
Buffalo, MN 55313
- Mon 8 a.m.—7:15 p.m.
- Tue 7:15 a.m.—7:15 p.m.
- Wed—Thu 7:30 a.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Fri 7:15 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Buffalo Hospital.
- Aquatic pool therapy service
- Brain injury rehabilitation services
- Cancer rehabilitation and lymphedema services
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Driver assessment and training
- Impact™ concussion testing
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Speech therapy services
- Spinal cord injury services
About this location
Whether you’re recovering from a short-term injury or managing a long-term condition or disability, we’re here to help you achieve your goals for the most active and independent life possible.
Located on the Buffalo Hospital campus, this clinic offers a unique combination of inpatient and outpatient therapy, support and lifestyle services to address your needs as a whole person.
Outpatient therapy and Courage Kenny Kids is located across the street from the hospital (Caitlin St.).
Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy is located at the Buffalo Fitness Center at 101 - 14th Street.