Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Coon Rapids, Mercy Hospital
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
- Mon—Fri 7 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Mercy Hospital.
- Brain injury rehabilitation services
- Cancer rehabilitation and lymphedema services
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Driver assessment and training
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) - Big and Loud
- Occupational therapy
- Pelvic rehabilitation services
- Post COVID recovery
About this location
Our compassionate, expert and specially-trained team will help you get back to achieving your personal best following an injury or illness.
Our goal is to improve your quality of life with therapies that may include:
- occupational therapy
- physical therapy
- speech-language pathology (speech therapy)
- specialty programs for your specific needs
Therapies are continuously monitored and updated to make sure you receive a customized treatment approach that works best for you.
Please our Services list for additional therapy options.
A referral from your health care provider is needed before rehabilitative services can begin.