Travis Lockwood, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Women's Health
- Pregnancy care
- Blood Pressure, High
- Heart Diseases
- Thyroid disorders
- Virtual visits
Practice philosophy: I believe that my role is to partner with you and help you find your best path to health. I see both adults and children.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions. This is a convenient type of appointment where you meet with me virtually, right from your mobile device or computer.
- Family medicine
Awards and recognitions
- Performing arts
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Association of Medical Directors of Information Systems
Current licenses and certifications
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Certified in clinical informatics by the American Board of Preventive Medicine
- National Resuscitation Program
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Years of experience
- Regina Hospital
- United Hospital
- The Mother Baby Center at United and Children's Minnesota
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)