Craig Hunter, PsyD, LP
- Anxiety disorders
- Depressive disorder
- ADHD diagnosis and treatment
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Behavioral analysis
- Psychological assessment
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Eagan, MN
Practice philosophy: I believe in collaborating with patients to work through and alleviate symptoms related to mental health issues or other life challenges.
Something I enjoy about being a psychologist: Helping people work through issues related to ADHD, because of the significant impact it has on their life.
I am most proud of: Starting a company in 2010, which served children, adolescents and young adults with a wide range of mental health, behavioral and developmental issues. Raising two great kids, ages 7 and 10.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Minnesota
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)