Allina Health United Medical Specialties Clinic
Nasseff Specialty Center, Suite 300
St. Paul, MN 55102
- ADD/ADHD initial evaluation
- Adult vaccinations
- Diabetes education program
- Endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism
- Flu vaccination
- Health maintenance exam
- Health screening
- Infectious disease
- Infusion services
- Internal medicine
- Medicare wellness visit
- Medication management
- Orthopedics and Orthopedic Care
About this location
Your health care goals and needs deserve expert care and guidance. With internal medicine, diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism, general surgery and rheumatology providers all under one roof – this is your place for specialized care. We can help you or your loved one live a happy, strong, and healthy life.
See your provider from the comfort of home, schedule a virtual visit.
The state-of-the-art clinic on the United Hospital campus is located on the third floor of the Nasseff Specialty Center, Suite 300.
Not familiar with Downtown St. Paul, Minn.? No worries, you'll find it easy to get to the clinic.
- There is a patient pick-up and drop-off site on the north side of the Nasseff Specialty Center off Chestnut Street. (Valet service is available.)
- You can park in the Gold Ramp, take the skyway on Level 3 to the Nasseff Specialty Center.
- There are several Metro bus routes that will drop you off within walking distance of the clinic.