Jesse Klingelhoets, MD
- Family medicine
- Joint injections
- Office procedures
- Diabetes care
- Pediatric care
- General family medicine
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in joint injections, office procedures, diabetes care, hypertension, pediatric care and physicals, and I offer face-to-face virtual visits for follow-up care.
Hometown: Buffalo, MN
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a: science teacher. I've always enjoyed learning about the natural world and sharing my passion for science with others. I have spent several summers working at a boy scout camp and could see myself continuing to work there while teaching high school chemistry.
I knew I want to become a doctor: since I was in high school. The TV show Scrubs my have played a role, but I knew that I wanted a career that provided an opportunity for lifelong learning. Medicine is constantly changing so there is always something new to learn.
My personal health goal is: to live a healthy lifestyle and be a healthy role model for my patients. I have ran a marathon and several half marathons. Someday I would like to compete in a triathlon.
Practice philosophy: I believe in partnering with patients to come up with a mutually agreed upon plan for care.
- Family medicine
- University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Medical Student Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- University of Minnesota - Methodist Hospital
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)