Chad S. Radniecki, PsyD, LP
- Child and adolescent psychology
- Mindfulness and mindful meditation
- Mood Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
I am a board-certified clinical psychologist with professional interests in child and adolescent psychology, trauma, mindfulness and mindful mediation, mood disorders and autism spectrum disorders.
Hometown: Brainerd, MN
Favorite health tip: Above all else: empathy. Toward others, and toward yourself.
Practice philosophy: I believe there is great healing power in validation. My aim is to help patients make sense of their emotional experiences and to empower them to make the behavioral changes necessary to lead happier, healthier lives.
- Non-fiction literature
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.