Chad S. Radniecki, PsyD, LP
- Child and adolescent psychology
- Mindfulness and mindful meditation
- Mood Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified clinical psychologist with professional interests in child and adolescent psychology, trauma, mindfulness and mindful mediation, mood disorders and autism spectrum disorders. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Brainerd, MN
Favorite health tip: Above all else: empathy. Toward others, and toward yourself.
Practice philosophy: I believe there is great healing power in validation. My aim is to help patients make sense of their emotional experiences and to empower them to make the behavioral changes necessary to lead happier, healthier lives.
- Non-fiction literature
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)