Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Fridley
Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus | Lower level
Fridley, MN 55432
- Mon—Fri 8 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Mercy Hospital.
- Brain injury rehabilitation services
- Cancer rehabilitation and lymphedema services
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Post COVID rehabilitation services
- Speech therapy services
- Stroke rehabilitation services
- Vestibular rehabilitation
About this location
Whether you’re recovering from a short-term injury or managing a long-term condition or disability, we’re here to help you achieve the most active and independent life possible.
Here you’ll find a combination of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, support and lifestyle services to recover from cancer, stroke, brain injuries and other conditions. Our care for adults and kids considers the needs of your whole person, rather than focusing on just one facet of your care.