Abbott Northwestern General Medicine Associates – Edina
Edina, MN 55439
- Mon—Fri 8 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Monday, September 7, 2020
Thursday, November 26, 2020
Friday, December 25, 2020
New Year's Day
Friday, January 1, 2021
Monday, May 31, 2021
4th of July
Sunday, July 4, 2021
About this location
It can be challenging to know how to navigate your health. Our primary care providers at Abbott Northwestern General Medicine Associates (ANGMA) – Edina are here to help answer your questions, learn what your hurdles are and help you reach your goals.
We specialize in adult primary care and treating chronic problems like diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
ANGMA – Edina offers:
- Primary care for adults over the age of 18
- Collaborative team of staff physicians, residents, and medical students
- Access to specialists at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Same-day appointments for established patients
- Lab and x-ray services
- Secure messaging with your provider using the Allina Health account
- PatientWisdom, an online tool in your Allina Health account that improves communication with your provider by offering a guided way to share stories about yourself, your health and your care
The clinic is part of the Center for Outpatient Care, conveniently located at the corner of Highway 169 and I-494. The Center offers many specialty services and a healing environment with inviting spaces and a nearby wetland.