Abbott Northwestern General Medicine Associates – Edina
Edina, MN 55439
- Mon—Fri 8 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
New Year's Day
Monday, January 01, 2018
Monday, May 28, 2018
4th of July
Wednesday, July 04, 2018
Monday, September 03, 2018
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Tuesday, December 25, 2018
About this location
It can be challenging to know how to navigate your health. Our primary care providers at Abbott Northwestern General Medicine Associates (ANGMA) – Edina are here to help answer your questions, learn what your hurdles are and help you reach your goals.
We specialize in adult primary care and treating chronic problems like diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
ANGMA – Edina offers:
- Primary care for adults over the age of 18
- Collaborative team of staff physicians, residents, and medical students
- Access to specialists at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Same-day appointments for established patients
- Lab and x-ray services
- Secure messaging using MyChart with your provider
The clinic is part of the Center for Outpatient Care, conveniently located at the corner of Highway 169 and I-494. The Center offers many specialty services and a healing environment with inviting spaces and a nearby wetland.