Mark E. Stevenson, MD, MPH
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- General preventive medicine
- Health promotion and wellness
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Weight management
- Diet and exercise
- stress management
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in integrative medicine, health promotion and wellness, weight management and cardiovascular medicine. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Cleveland, OH
Best part of my work: Developing long-term relationships with my patients.
Why I became a doctor: To help others will their health and their illnesses.
What I tell friends and family: Take a multivitamin every day and also a supplement of Vitamin D.
How I spend my free time: I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing, biking, cross-country skiing and spending time with my family, especially at our cabin in Northern Minnesota.
What patients say about me: That I care deeply for them and am very organized and thorough.
Favorite health tip: Do some form of exercise every day for 30 to 60 minutes.
Practice philosophy: The best care comes from the cooperative efforts of the patient and doctor working together as a team.
Additional information: I completed my master's of public health degree at San Diego State University while completing a general preventive medicine residency at the University of California San Diego. While there, I worked at the Kaiser Health and Wellness Center working with patients in the weight loss and smoking cessation programs.
- Family medicine
- Cross-country skiing
- The Ohio State University
- San Diego State University
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Association of Integrative Medicine
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Dayton, Ohio
- Fairview General Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
- University of California San Diego
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)