Karen Sedivy, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Chronic disease management
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Management of cardiovascular risk factors
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician, specializing in family medicine. My professional interests include preventive medicine, nutrition, exercise, complementary and alternative medicine, chronic disease management and management of cardiovascular risk factors. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Practice philosophy: I believe that one of the most valuable ways I can help patients is by partnering with them to achieve optimal health through lifestyle choices involving diet, exercise, sleep and stress management.
Additional language spoken: Spanish
- Family medicine
- Loyola University Chicago - Stritch School of Medicine
- Carleton College
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Practice
- United Hospital
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)